INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or post a comment.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
INFORMATION SHARED WITH US
Information shared between yourself and MAD Designs will be treated with discretion. All information and material provided to us will be assumed to have been checked by your own due diligence. We accept no responsibility if the information and materials provided to us are an infringement of any law. Please note we hold no liability for costs incurred to you in providing us with the information and material.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with Indian Law, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a certain fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Policy Last Updated: November 2017